Friday, May 23, 2008

Ouch!

This is what happens when you go to the dermatologist because you have a spot on your chin that you're concerned with. I started a 4 week treatment with a topical cream that is supposed to destroy the precancerous cells. If the skin is normal, there is no reaction. I think that I had some bad cells. The bottom part looks worse because it started cracking today so I put some aloe vera on it to help relieve the pain. Aloe seems to make it a couple of shades darker. It's very painful. Sigh. I just wanted you to see what everyone else is seeing. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friend...I think you look great, in spite of some healing taking place! AND can I say, I laughed and laughed when I received your 2006 & 2007 Christmas newsletters today. I haven't had a chance to read them, but can't wait.

Love you much...Monica

jennalee said...

Good thing you are taking care of this, it could look a whole lot worse later. Thanks so much for sharing.

Nicole said...

Owwies!!!!
Hope you are looking better by now!

barefootmeg said...

Jill, why didn't you tell us about Scott's anger problems? I know of a safe house you and the girls can go to. And I'll send the two older brothers over to set Scott straight....

;-)