Saturday, November 29, 2008

Goodbye Norma Jean....

Last night I was singing "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" and Ally started questioning me, saying that cats were a girl's best friend and not diamonds. I found the Marilyn Monroe rendition on YouTube to show Ally. There is also a video of footage taken before Marilyn Monroe died, with Paul Simon's song playing in the background. I was so inspired to write a "Goodbye Rooster Boys", as our roosters are no longer with us. I'll have to include a line or two about how Chip the dog licked Rooster Sam to death before he de-feathered him. And then for Rooster Agape, how my dad put him in a cat carrier and we agreed to not ask any questions upon his return as to the whereabouts of above said rooster. I'll work on the song a bit, and then get back to you.....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jennalee said...

goodbye rooster boys. Merry Christmas Dunn familia