Thursday, January 15, 2009

Teacher Lounge Snowman

 
Our Teacher's Lounge needed a little January flair. I found some newspapers that were on their way to the recycle bin and I could just tell that they wanted to be repurposed into a snow friend! I sat at the table last night while the girls finished their dinner and with a little tape and white paint we had ourselves a snowman! Beings that it was going to the Teacher's Lounge, I knew that it had to be decorated with loungey items. Thus the Splenda scarf (although the stuff scares me) and a creamer packet hat. The eyes and mouth are prongs of a black plastic fork and the nose the end of an orange plastic spoon. It now sits in the Teacher's Lounge, sassy and happy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friend - You are so much fun!! Hope the return to school is going well. I'm praying for you all. We're in Plainview...our house is being painted and I couldn't stand the thought of finding something to do with the kiddos while the contractor was there. Plainview was a good option, so we're enjoying the fam. and the wind. Man, is it windy in west Texas!!! Love you much!!