Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Time For Everything

"There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:" Eccl.3:1

And now is the time for....rollerblading. I've been holding on to my old rollerblades for nearly 10 years now because they cost way too much money to just be given away! But Scott brought them out of the depths of the garage and let Katie try them on. She did, and that was about all it took to begin a new love affair. And I think that the rollerblades feel the same towards her. But my question is how did those sweet little feet that I would hold in my hand grow so quickly as to fit into my shoes? Hmmm. A sweet reminder that I long to be a good example in how I walk, as someone is following in my footsteps...I mean...rollersteps.




1 comment:

Monica said...

Sweet pictures of Katie. So glad you saved those roller blades!! Oh Friend, how quickly they grow.

I tell Susanna all the time how big she's getting. Of course, in response, she tells me, "No, I bu (big) already." Miss you tons. Maybe we can connect this week!!