Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Who Said Life Was Fair?

Not me.
I just say Orange County Fair.

No trip to the fair is complete without seeing the piglets.
And the produce.


And buying honey sticks. Oh, how I adore you, honey sticks.
The girls were being attacked by the giant corn dog,
but Jennifer jumped in to save them.


Katie and Jennifer chose the adventurous route...Evolution...
while Ally and I chose the less terrifying route.
Root Beer Floats. Ice Cream Cones. Funnel Cake. Oh My!


Ahhh, yes. Life is fair.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Nice State Fair pics, Jillbug. Can't wait to see more of your trip to Africa!!

Anonymous said...

This is why I miss Southern Cali..... I could just get on a plane today.... Instead I am home in my jammies cause Amelia was up all night sick and waiting for the fog to roll on by! Would love to be your neighbour Miss Jill
Rochelle x