Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If only I would've known....



This is Katie. Katie loves order.
Katie loves to put things in order...especially when we're at stores.
Katie loves to straighten the clothes on the racks at TJ Maxx.
Katie loves to straighten the tall racks of thread at JoAnns.
Katie loves to straighten the dollar bin items at Target.
And at home, Katie finds such joy when all of the dishes are clean so that she can straighten them all into the glorious ROYGBIV way.

If only I would've known...I would've named her Straightenella Orderiffic Dunn.
If only I would've know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that!

Anonymous said...

I love to straighten the clothes on the racks at TJ Maxx. I love to straighten the tall racks of thread at JoAnns. I love to straighten the dollar bin items at Target. And I find such joy when all of the dishes are clean so that I can straighten them all into the glorious ROYGBIV.

David Sheriff said...

I usually affect more modesty, but I think she gets it from me ! Cheers !

I hope you are happy we're going to be working together.

OC Sitcom Mom said...

Oh! A kindred Fiestaware collector! Mine are organized by cool colors (blues & greens) and warm colors (reds, oranges, yellows). The problem is I just got brown and don't know where to put it. :(

Your new Hug friend,
Allison