Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pasadena Flea Market

On the 2nd Sunday of every month you will find the most amazing assortment of both people and goods at the Rose Bowl Flea Market.
This was my second time, so I was a bit more prepared...well...kind of.
I knew that I was going to find the "something" that would bring it all together for me...

I really wanted this bench. But Jennifer and I agreed that we wouldn't buy anything that couldn't fit in my little suitcase. Nuts!
Jennifer found a 'purse-o-felted wool balls'. So neat.
Hmm. I found these guys.
We found these FANTASTIC metal letters. Hand cut from old security boxes and the sort.
We were trying to find something fun to spell, but at $15 a pop, it was difficult finding one word words! "I" and "A" just didn't have the magic that we were looking for! :)
"Raise your hand if you love flea markets!" (Hilarious, Jill)
I ::heart:: this...but after I found out that it was $100, my heart changed it's mind.

At the end, I ended up with some tea towels, scarves for Ally, and some old maps.
They all fit in the suitcase (but I really wanted that green bench....)
But my best find? Still has to be my friend Jennifer.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scarves for Ally!!!!! She didn't get anything for me!!!!!
(No offense,Mom. ) :)