Thursday, April 22, 2010

The World According To Coca-Cola


Did you know that In May of 1886, Coca Cola was invented by Doctor John Pemberton, a pharmacist from
Atlanta, Georgia?

Me neither.

I just know that my mom wouldn't drink anything else, especially if she had a headache,
and it had to be in the glass bottle.
Period.

But NOW, I can say that I've BEEN to the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, Georgia.



The girl's favorite was the taste-testing room, where participants can taste over 60 different products of Coca-Cola, from Africa, Asia, Latin America, North America, and South America.

My favorite was the Coca-Cola Pop Art section.
They didn't give taste-tests, though.



Although it was MUCH too sweet, the girls thought that this was perhaps a sign from God?
If it WAS a sign from God...it would, too, be MUCH too sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

64, to be exact!!