Sunday, February 14, 2010

This Last Week....Full Week...Feel Weak

Since we're on this homeschooling adventure, we have the luxury of doing some vacation day switcheroos. Technically we didn't have Monday as a school holiday, but the Oudoor Ed moms decided that instead of going snow tubing when everybody else is off of school, we would just celebrate Presidents Day a week early and school on the actual holiday.
Brilliant.
So up the mountain we climbed.
And down the snow covered hill we zoomed.

We had a fabulously fun time...until Ally pooped out...and hit the fence!
(emotionally...not physically!)
On Tuesday we celebrated my birthday with french toast and a homemade chai tea latte!
On Saturday Katie made Vanilla Waffles with vanilla ice cream and blackberries...
and on Sunday I finally finished the stitching on their valentines....at 3 am.
(Did I already tell you that God is working with me on my time management?)
Sigh.
Therefore, feeling a bit weak at the end of this busy (but oh, so fun) week.
Happy Love Day!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Friend...why am I not receiving your updates to the blog?! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your valentine's wishes for the girls! Wish you were close and could come help with pillowcase dresses for an orphanage in Haiti. If you want info for you and the girls let me know. I'll send you the link.